Faith & Culture Statement
LOVE FACTOR’S STATEMENT OF FAITH
There is only one true God who is the eternal King, Creator and Redeemer of all that is. He is perfectly holy, just, loving, and truthful. He has revealed Himself to be eternally self-existent – one being in three persons: God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit.
The Bible is the inspired and only infallible and authoritative Word of God.
Humankind was created in the image of God to know and enjoy Him yet we willfully rejected the Lordship and glory of God for which we were intended. Because of this, sickness, death, and judgment entered the world and now creation experiences the effects and consequences of sin.
The Lord Jesus Christ, the one and only Son of God, was conceived of the Holy Spirit, born of the virgin Mary, and is God's Anointed One, empowered by the Holy Spirit to inaugurate God's kingdom on earth. He was crucified for our sins, died, was buried, resurrected, and ascended into heaven, and is now alive today in the presence of God the Father and in His people. He is "true God" and "true man."
We are saved by God's grace, through faith in the person and work of Jesus Christ. Anyone can be restored to fellowship with God through repenting, believing, and receiving Jesus as their Savior and Lord. The Holy Spirit, convicts, regenerates, justifies, and adopts us as we enter the kingdom of God as His sons and daughters.
We believe in the sanctifying power of the Holy Spirit, by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a holy life and minister supernaturally. The baptism of the Holy Spirit, according to Acts 1:4-8 and 2:4, is poured out on believers that they might have power to be witnesses.
The victorious and redemptive work of Christ on the cross provides freedom from the power of the enemy – sin, lies, sickness, and torment.
The Church consists of all who put their faith in Jesus Christ. He gave His church the ordinances of baptism and communion. The Church exists to carry on the ministry of Jesus Christ and further advance His kingdom by undoing the works of the enemy, preaching and living the good news of God's love, and discipling the nations – baptizing and teaching them to love and service God.
We believe in the ever-increasing government of God and in the Blessed Hope, which is the glorious visible return of our Lord Jesus Christ for His overcoming bride – His church. Heaven and hell are real places. There will be a resurrection of the saved and the lost, the one to everlasting life and the other to everlasting death.
MANDATE. Our mandate is to effectively educate, empower, equip, advocate, and hold accountable out of purposeful and intentional love for all of our Clients during the their counseling journey with The Love Factor. Intentionally loving our Clients will allow our Clients to see God’s love which ultimately brings full restoration and healing.
THE LOVE FACTOR CULTURE
The most important core value of The Love Factor is relationship. We are called to love one another with intentionality and purpose. The quality of our relationships with one another determines the success of not only ourselves; but our impact and influence in each other, our families, and our clients. In order to create a true relational culture you must first know how to honor one another. Honor is the art of stewarding relationships well.
Because the Love Factor’s main purpose is relationships, we are presented daily to always make a powerful choice to choose each other; even when we or the other person has good, bad, or ugly times. Every staff member at The Love Factor will continuously fight for fear-free connections with each of our team members, employees, vendors, and clients for the sake of our mutual success and allowing people to know God through our Love. There are many work atmospheres which by unintentional default require; self-protection, self-serving, and participation in a relational culture of disconnection. This is not who or what The Love Factor is. Each day we have the opportunity to choose between honor and dishonor, and it flows from our hearts and our core beliefs about people. We strive to be better each day in our relationships with one another and to follow a pathway for living with a heart of honor at work, at home, and in our community. To be able to change an individual, family, or community; we believe that investing in healthy relationships and taking the lead in building a honoring culture in all we do is paramount to supporting and serving our most important core value, relationships!
A few examples of honoring our culture is attending and supporting all our workshops, events, and being able to express your feelings in a constructive and honoring way. Additionally, critical to our culture, is being able to learn, accept, and celebrate the individual uniqueness that God has created within each one of us.
Our mission is to cultivate and educate a worldwide culture of powerful individuals, marriages, and families that are equipped and empowered to transform their personal atmospheres by choosing genuine heart connection, love, and freedom in all of their relationships. To show and demonstrate God’s love by our love for one another.
Our vision is to see a world with powerful individuals, marriages, and families who are equipped and empowered to positively transform their personal cultures by choosing to love one another intentionally with genuine heart connection and freedom in relationship. To see a world that shows and demonstrates God’s love for us by us loving one another intentionally with purpose and passion.
We are called and commanded to first and foremost love God with every passion of our hearts, with all the energy of our being, and with every thought that is within us.
Secondly, we must love our friends (our sphere of relationships) in the same way we love ourselves. (Matthew 23:37)
Our culture will always be based on these 4 basic foundations:
God • Love • Freedom • Valuing Relationships • Destiny
Our individual and corporate core cultural values that we commit to are as follows:
- We will be a culture of powerful people using our freedom to love God and others.
- We will continuously develop the skills and attitudes necessary to build and protect healthy relational connections.
- We will continually seek to align our hearts, minds, and behavior with Heaven so that we accurately appreciate people’s unique destinies and how they work together.
- We will seek to approach our lives and those around us with an expectation that there is always enough to fulfill our divine calling and assignments.
- We will align ourselves with Godly leaders in our lives and their mission as they align with Christ.
- We will establish a lifestyle of extravagant generosity through cheerfully giving and investing in people.
- We will refuse to allow the fear of confrontation to infect our relational connections.
- We will call out the best in people and trust others to call out the best in us.
- We will develop the skills to reduce anxiety and give people what they need to experience a safe place as we communicate truth and productive feedback.
- We will seek to understand the needs of those with whom we are in relationship and be prepared to adjust to meet those needs.
- We will esteem and serve one another, especially in confrontations.
- We will develop the skills to ask powerful and compassionate questions that help people see and identify the root causes of problematic behavior.
- We will empower people to build effective solutions to their own problems and champion them as they carry them out.
- We will acknowledge and celebrate the courage it takes to have a successful confrontation and affirm the personal growth that results from it.
- We will earn and practice effective communication skills as our way of life together.
- If people fail to resolve a conflict, we will live out our forgiveness, set limits as necessary, and always carry hope for future reconciliation.
- We will pursue knowledge of people’s unique strengths, behavior styles, and other traits, so we can entrust them with rules and responsibilities where they can flourish and excel.
- We will consistently communicate, discuss, pursue, and partner in our corporate vision.
- We will continually seek to understand, appreciate, and empower the unique contribution of each team member.
- We will remember that we are brothers and sisters and are accountable to the same Father.
- We will respond to hurtful behavior with love and forgiveness rather than fear and punishment.
- We will keep Jesus as our standard and model for loving people faithfully in long-term relationships.
- We will remove “us and them” attitudes and agendas in all of our relationships.
- We will live as community members and not simply co-workers.
- We will continually look for ways to help people in our community experience the benefits and culture of the Kingdom of Heaven through love.
- We will demonstrate the priority of the presence of God to those we lead.
- We will raise up leaders from the younger generation in purpose and love.
- We will teach our children the value of inheritance and how to steward it well.
This is our culture, our core, our DNA. We will continue to strive, on a daily basis, to be better individually and corporately. Although we are human, and we will fail, we will continue to show grace to one another and strive to always improve and enhance our culture for the betterment of all.